Bruce Trail Day is an annual event celebrating Canada’s oldest and longest footpath!
Join Civic Muslims as we explore the beautiful fall colours in one of the most scenic sections of the Bruce Trail.
Starts: October 06 @ 12:00pm
Ends: October 06 @ 3:00pm
Location: Terra Cotta Conservation Area - Watershed Learning Centre @ 14452 Winston Churchill Blvd, Halton Hills, ON
How to get there:
Terra Cotta Conservation Area – Watershed Learning Centre.
14452 Winston Churchill Blvd, Halton Hills, Ontario
By car – Free parking at Terra Cotta Conservation Area for Bruce Trail Day participants.
- From Hwy. #401, exit north and continue on Winston Churchill Blvd.
- Take a slight right at King St.
- Take the second left on to Winston Churchill Blvd
- Terra Cotta Conservation Area is 2 kilometres ahead on the left side of the road
- Go past the gatehouse and go straight through box horse gate. Take first left into parking lot.
By bus – Free chartered bus leaves at 12 noon from Toronto
- Meet at York Mills Subway Station in Toronto
(on Old York Mills Rd near the southern entrance to the subway station)
- Bus departs at 12 noon sharp (in time for the 1:00 pm free guided hike)
- Space is limited. Please RSVP by Thursday October 3rd! -